Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Today I was treated to the best and most fabulous breakfast in bed ever.  French toast, maple syrup, and a coffee hut coffee.  What a treat for this mom who is always the first one up and is the epitomy of a morning person.  For my dear sweet husband to wake up before me an treat me was extra special.  He even took all of the pictures himself so that I could share them here on my blog.  He is my biggest chearleader. 

Here is my son helping?  No, that doesn't look like he's helping.......I think he's eating the first helping.  Mmmmm did he get served before I did?  :)















Here is my sleepy time hubby whipping up french toast for me

A work in progress
I hope all the Mother's out there had a fabulous day!  We are fabulous and we deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment