Sunday, May 22, 2011

Brie and Canadian Bacon Tea Sandwich


May and June seem to be really busy months in my household!  I have been ridiculously busy these past few weeks, so much so that cooking and baking have actually been put on the back burner.  I've been cooking a lot out of my freezer, resorting to quick meals that are not blog worthy, and last night I even resorted to feeding my family Subway sandwiches.

Today I have a small window of time between soccer and baseball games and I even have a moment to myself.  As I was driving home and listening to my stomach growl I took quick inventory of what I had in my house and came up with a super easy lunch that took a pretty little picture, and even though it isn't more than a few items between bread, I thought I'd share.  Truth be told, I missed writing!  I enjoyed my small bite with a cup of coffee but coffee and sandwich usually aren't heard in the title of a recipe so tea it is.

Brie and Canadian Bacon Tea Sandwich
2 slices whole wheat maple quck bread
2 slices brie cheese
3 slices canadian bacon
mayo
dijon mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment